Google for Startups Accelerator 2022 for Black Founders in North America
Deadline: July 28, 2022
Applications are open for the Google for Startups Accelerator 2022 for Black Founders. Google for Startups Accelerator: Black Founders is a 10-week digital accelerator program for seed to Series A technology startups in North America.
The accelerator program is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people, and technology to Black founder communities across North America. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition, and leadership development for founders.
The accelerator runs for a period of 10 weeks, with digital workshops, programming, and mentorship taking place each week. As part of the Google for Startups Accelerator, selected founders outline the top technical challenges facing their startup, and are then paired with relevant experts from Google to help solve those challenges. Participating startups receive deep mentorship on technical challenges with an emphasis on data and machine learning, as well as connections to relevant teams from across Google.
The Google for Startups Accelerator: Black Founders will kick off in September 2022. The cohort will consist of 10-12 top North America-headquartered startups.
- Three months of equity-free support.
- Mentoring from 20+ Google teams.
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership.
- Support on company and product strategy.
- Google product credits for your tech stack.
- Early access to new Google products and tools.
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts.
- Partnership on an advanced technology project.
- Open to black-led technology startups within North America;
- The accelerator program is best suited for Seed to Series A revenue-generating tech startups that are headquartered in North America;
- Selected companies should have a minimum of 10+ employees and the founder and appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort;
- In order to ensure Google can provide meaningful value, startups should aim to leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service or operations and/or show an interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
For more information, visit Google for Startups Accelerator.