Government Training Institute has announced its fees, published a booklet with its tuition costs, and approved a fee structure for its programs.
The management has made available the official Government Training Institute Fees Structure, which has been accepted for payment by each program participant.
Government Training Institute fee breakdown, tuition fees booklet, bursaries, loans structure, registration fees, examination fees, residential fees, class fees, fees statement, quotation fees, finance booklet, students fees, payment procedures, funding, banking details, and other fees charged for the academic year.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programs at Government Training Institute.
The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
Government Training Institute Fees Structure
The official Government Training Institute fees booklet covers tuition fees, course material fees, residential fees, accommodation fees, textbooks, banking details, fee quotations, accommodation fees, fee summary, fees statement, examination fees, and other fees charged.
Government Training Institute fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online. Follow the steps below to access it.
- Go to Government Training Institute Fees Portal:–http://www.ksg.ac.ke
- Next, click Fees on the menu of the website.
- Access the Government Training Institute Fees or download the fees booklet pdf.
From the Link above, you can access and download a pdf of Government Training Institute Fees.
For full fee information, you can contact the Financial Aid Department of Government Training Institute.
Government Training Institute Application Requirements
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- Applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Once you have received your student number from Government Training Institute, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
- Your admission to Government Training Institute is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended program, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
Complete the Application Form
Your completed Application Form, along with your ID Document and Certificates, can be sent to the College either via Fax, E-Mail, Post, or hand delivery.
- Government Training Institute Prospectus PDF Download 2023
- Government Training Institute Online Application Form 2023
- Government Training Institute Graduation 2023 | Lists, Schedule & Dates
- Government Training Institute Handbook PDF Download
However, if you have any queries regarding Government Training Institute fees, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.