The iNet College has announced its fees, published a booklet with its tuition costs, and approved a fee structure for its programs.
The management has made available the official The iNet College Fees Structure, which has been accepted for payment by each program participant.
The iNet College fee breakdown, tuition fees booklet, bursaries, loans structure, registration fees, examination fees, residential fees, class fees, fees statement, quotation fees, finance booklet, students fees, payment procedures, funding, banking details, and other fees charged for the academic year.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programs at The iNet College.
The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
The iNet College Fees Structure
The official The iNet College fees booklet covers tuition fees, course material fees, residential fees, accommodation fees, textbooks, banking details, fee quotations, accommodation fees, fee summary, fees statement, examination fees, and other fees charged.
The iNet College fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online. Follow the steps below to access it.
- Go to The iNet College Fees Portal.
- Next, click Fees on the menu of the website.
- Access the The iNet College Fees or download the fees booklet pdf.
From the Link above, you can access and download a pdf of The iNet College Fees.
For full fee information, you can contact the Financial Aid Department of The iNet College.
The iNet College Application Requirements
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- Applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Once you have received your student number from The iNet College, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
- Your admission to The iNet College is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended program, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
Complete the Application Form
Your completed Application Form, along with your ID Document and Certificates, can be sent to the College either via Fax, E-Mail, Post, or hand delivery.
- The iNet College Prospectus PDF Download 2023
- The iNet College Online Application Form 2023
- The iNet College Graduation 2023 | Lists, Schedule & Dates
- The iNet College Handbook PDF Download
However, if you have any queries regarding The iNet College fees, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.